Sunday, June 5, 2011

Photos


I thought I would use my luck with the internet right now to post some long overdue photos. Here they are!

A Poster for the School 


Nehemiah Autism Center


The three classrooms at the school


 Injeera... the local food. They eat this for all three meals!


A beautiful local church we stumbled upon. 


Some children that were part of a wedding.


 Another beautiful orthodox church


The MCM hospital that I am staying at:


One of the cutest little girls I've gotten to know.


The biggest heartbreak of my trip. A few posts ago I told of mothers who came in with their children and they had no where else to go. This is one of those mothers with the ADORABLE Joseph.


The hillside of Lalibella


A young woman in Lalibella carrying sticks up the mountainside.


A house in Lalibella

No comments:

Post a Comment