Saturday, April 30, 2011

Supplies

Thank you everyone for your encouragement and support :-) Less than a month and I will be on my way! I have made contact with the director of the school and have asked her what physical needs the school has that I can bring. She gave me a list and I have been asked to bring as many supplies as possible, which means I can bring 2, 50 pound bags full of resources. :) If you would like to donate supplies to Nehemiah, I have created two wish lists of things that they could really use. One of the wish list's requires my email so please use my work email, lperez@desert-heights.com, to access it.

Super Duper Inc:
http://www.superduperinc.com/myAccount/wishview.aspx?id=DC7469DD-514B-4C4D-A73F-5921CDA9D387#BK366

Teaching Stuff:
http://shop.teachingstuffshop.com/index.php?route=account/findlist

If you would like to donate any of these items, please send them to:
Lindsay Perez
Desert Heights Academy
4229 N 16th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85016.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment